The Mariposa FFA Boosters began in 1995 and has since financed many activities for students of the Mariposa County High School Agriculture Department. With the support of your donations, the help of teachers, volunteers, individual and business memberships, and funds from our annual dinner/dance/auction, student activities and educational trips were made possible. Your donations made it possible for the kids to attend:
1. California State Conference;
2. FFA National Convention;
3. Farm Show;
5. Statewide travel for the Natural Resources Competitions;
6. Statewide travel for Forestry Competitions;
7. Leadership conferences at Fresno State and Cal Poly; and
8. Field trips to Colleges throughout the state to promote further education for our students.
Here is how you can continue to help:
The 19th Annual Mariposa FFA Boosters Dinner/Dance/Auction is fast approaching. Simply click on "Buy Dinner Tickets" and purchase your dinner tickets. Remember, they sell out fast!
Every dollar we raise, means another dollar in proceeds that goes to our kids. We welcome your help, donations, auction items, signage on our website, or by simply just volunteering your time.
Mark your calendar for Saturday, April 27th, 2019 and invite your friends and family to join the fun starting at 5:00 p.m. at the Mariposa Fairgrounds. Must be 21 to attend.